Survey Explores What Women Want from Skincare Products
Harris Interactive and Neutrogena conducted an online survey last month, which “explores the complex relationship women have with their cosmetics.”
Over 1,000 adult women responded to the survey, answering questions about their priorities and needs when it comes to skin care and cosmetics.
- 58 % said if they could own one product, it should be one that delivers flawless skin tone.
- 68 % would give up something important to have flawless skin
- 46 % say they’ve incorporated makeup into their skincare routine
- 56 % are relying on cosmetics that offer sun protection
- 58 % women over age 55 want to minimize lines and wrinkles
- 8 % want longer lashes
- 3 % want fuller lips
- 2 % want enhanced cheekbone definition
You can read more on JNJ.com
Great skincare products are a key factor in maintaining beautiful, healthy skin, but many people also need professional guidance from a dermatologist or aesthetician – especially those who have sensitive or dry skin. If you’re one of the many patients regularly undergoing procedures like microdermabrasion or chemical peels, you’ll definitely benefit from a physician’s guidance in choosing skincare products that work in conjunction with your treatment.
Read more about the skin care offerings at Sadick Dermatology in New York