- Health insurance
- Locations & Hours
- Our Facility
- New Patient Forms
- Before and After Photos
Appointment No Show and Cancellation Policy
If it is necessary for you to cancel your scheduled appointment we ask that you call by 10:00 am one (1) business day in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another patient the opportunity to access timely medical care.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
To cancel a scheduled appointment, please call
- Manhattan Office – (212) 772-7242
- Great Neck Office – (516) 482-8040
If you do not reach a receptionist, please leave a detailed message with our answering service.
Late cancellations will be considered a “no show”.
No Show Policy
A "no-show" is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling it by 10am one (1) working day in advance.
No-Show/Late Cancellation Fees
Any Skincare appointment (Facials etc.) that is broken with late notice will result in a fee of $50.00.
Any cosmetic procedure appointment that is broken with late notice will result in a fee of $150.00
Statement of Patient Rights and Responsibilities
We have adopted the following written policies concerning the rights and responsibilities of all patients:
- Patients have the right to considerate and respectful care, without regard to sexual preference; cultural, economic, educational, or religious background; or, the source of payment for his/her care.
- Patients have the right to actively participate in decisions regarding medical care and to refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law.
- Patients have the right to privacy concerning their own medical care and to expect that all communications and records pertaining to their care will be treated as confidential. Case discussion, consultation, examination and treatment are confidential and will be conducted discreetly. Staff not directly involved in the patient's care should have the permission of the patient to be present.
- Patients have the right to receive information necessary to give informed consent prior to any procedure or treatment and to participate actively in decisions regarding medical care, including the right to refuse treatment.
- Patients have the right to leave the facility, even against medical advice.
- Patients have the right to examine and receive an explanation of their bill regardless of source of payment. They also have the right to know fees for specific services.
- Patients have the right to know what rules and regulations apply to their conduct as a patient and to know provisions for after-hours and emergency care.
- Patients have the right to refuse to participate in human experimentation regarding their care.
- Patients have the right to express grievances or suggestions verbally or in writing; the receptionist will provide a form at your request.
- While we at Sadick Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology respect patient rights regarding advance directives, the philosophy of our organization is to provide comprehensive resuscitative care to every patient.
We credential all providers in this organization and we strive to provide the best possible care. However, the care a patient receives also depends on the patient; therefore, in addition to these rights we have granted above, each patients has certain responsibilities.
These responsibilities are outlined below in the spirit of mutual trust and respect.
- The patient has the responsibility to provide accurate and complete information concerning his/her present complaints, past medical history, and other matters relating to his/her health.
- The patient is responsible for making it known whether he/she clearly comprehends the course of his/her medical treatment and what is expected of him/her.
- The patient is responsible for following the treatment plan established by his/her physician, including the instructions of nurses and other health professionals, as they carry out the physician’s orders.
- The patient is responsible to provide a responsible adult to provide transport and to act as a caregiver for 24 hours, if required by the physician.
- The patient is responsible for keeping appointments and for notifying this organization when unable to do so.
- The patient is responsible for his/her actions should he/she refuse treatment or not follow medical advice.
- The patient is responsible for assuring that the financial obligations of his/her care are fulfilled a promptly as possible.
- The patient is responsible for following facility policies and procedures.
- The patient is responsible for being considerate of the rights of other patients and our personnel.
- The patient is responsible for being respectful of his/her personal property and that of other persons in the facility.
Patient rights and responsibilities apply also to the person who may have legal responsibility to make decisions regarding medical care on behalf of the patient.
Sadick Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology is owned by Neil S. Sadick MD. Any patient wishing not to have surgery at this facility may notify the staff. Our patients have the right to express complaints or grievances; a grievance form is available from the receptionist. Patients may also contact:
- the State of New York Education Department Office of the Professions (518-474-3817)
- the State of New York Department of Health (800-458-1158); or,
- our accrediting organization, the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) at 847/853-6060.