Cutting-Edge Clinical Innovations
The Sadick Research Group was founded in 1983, and over the last 25 years has become a world leader in the development of new and innovative Dermatologic and Cosmetic Surgery procedures, treatments, and technologies.
The Sadick Research Group was founded in 1983 with the goal of becoming a world leader in the development of Dermatologic and Cosmetic Surgery procedures and treatments. Almost 25 years later, The Sadick Research Group is now considered a pioneer in new technologies and has helped develop many of the new techniques employed in Dermatologic and Cosmetic Surgery.
Since its inception, the Sadick Research Group has been credited with a number of research findings.
Some of our most notable innovations include:
- Hair loss drugs (or preparations) for men
- Anti-fungal antibiotic
- New instrumentation for micro/mini graft hair transplantation
- Laser hair transplantation
- Lasers for leg veins
- Lasers for hair removal – including mechanisms of action
- Cosmetic utilization of fat and Fascian in anti-aging and contour form correction
- New indications for microdermabrasion
- The role of hormones in aging skin
- New type of anesthetic for dermatologic surgery
- New treatments for acne scarring
- Intense Pulsed Light Photorejuvenation
- ELOS Technology for rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction
- ELOS Technology cellulite reduction
- Light devices for the treatment of acne
- Topical anesthetic peel for major and minor dermal procedures